- Why NBP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources: Home
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Here's the Deal Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Out of the Devil's Caldron Press Release
- Relational Theology Press Release
- Running Through the Scary Woods Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Recall Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- A Dog Named Valor Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Author Help Links
- NBP Staff Blogs
- Podcasts & Videos
Making Sense Out Of Life
Unexplainable issues impact our lives from time to time. But making sense out of those things is only part of the solution. You need to have proven strategies in
by Patrick McGuffin (Author) · Paperback · Published by Reliance Media
When your life has been shaken, what practical steps can you take to turn things around?
Unexplainable issues impact our lives from time to time. But making sense out of those things is only part of the solution. You need to have proven strategies in place to help you successfully navigate through these issues and move forward!
If God is truly God, then everything changes.
How long has it been since you really moved forward in your life? Imagine your life FINALLY changing in a positive manner. If you are ready for such a change, then these proven answers are for you! This book is a fast and easy read filled with useful insights to help you start moving forward now.
About Patrick J McGuffin
Patrick J. McGuffin is an author, business leader, journalist, publisher and missionary who brings his diverse background and experiences together in reaching many venues.
McGuffin, a University of Florida journalism graduate, spent the first part of his professional career publishing newspapers, ending that part of his life as president and publisher of 19 newspapers. Additionally, he published family magazines throughout Florida. Currently he owns two national printing companies, Reliance Media and Apopka printing, and a nationwide book publishing company, NewBookPublishing.com. Additional to the journalism major, McGuffin has a minor in business management and a masters in theology.
He is married to his wife of 30 years, Sheila, and they have two grown married daughters and four grandsons. His missionary efforts focus in South America, where he visits several times each year, and he is an elder/pastor at Freedom Fellowship Church. McGuffin's latest book, Making Sense Out Of Life, is insightful and very timely in light of current economic and relational issues worldwide.