- Why NBP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources: Home
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Here's the Deal Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Out of the Devil's Caldron Press Release
- Relational Theology Press Release
- Running Through the Scary Woods Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Recall Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- A Dog Named Valor Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Author Help Links
- NBP Staff Blogs
- Podcasts & Videos
Why Me Lord
by Wanda Ratcliffe (Author) · Paperback · Published by Reliance Media
This book will encourage you during your seasons of sickness, discouragement and distress. Proverbs 107:20 declares, “He sent his word, and healed them,…” This is exactly what I am doing. I am sending each reader God’s word. I am also sending you my own personal testimony because James 5:16 declares, “pray one for another, that ye may be healed.” It is difficult to hide your scars when they are as big as life. Some of you have some cancer scars, tumor scars, stroke scars, heart attack scars, drug scars, amputated body part scars and all types of emotional scars, but you lived because Jesus did not let you die. I encourage you to send your testimony to believers and non-believers and tell them how God, not the author of this book, sent His word and healed you.
About Wanda RatcliffeWanda Ratcliffe has been a believing Christian for over 20 years.
She also received pastoral care training in a major hospital in New York City.